Friday, August 27, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday (Saturday) Vol. 5

1. I am really dehydrated right now. Apparently there was an algae bloom in the river that supplies the city's drinking water, so it has this really musty scent and taste. The water company swears it isn't dangerous to drink, but I just can't stand it.

2. The house next door went up for sale a couple of days ago. Now I really am thankful that N didn't get that job; it would have been terrible to try to sell our place with the competition.

3. I spontaneously decided to make dinner, and I had to google "How to cook a chicken breast". It's a sad sad situation, folks.

4. N came home a bit ago and told me that the house next door has already sold. That's encouraging!

5. Don't you hate it when you are running on the treadmill, minding your own business, and a spider comes down right in front of your face? Yeah, I hate that too. I almost fell off the treadmill this morning!

6. The dinner turned out ok, It was a casserole with brown rice, artichokes, chicken, spinach, and zucchini from the Pion.eer Woman's website.

7. oh dear. there is a cat on my keyboard.

No comments: