Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Than Tripled

This morning my hCG was at 1,823. Praise God!


My progesterone level from my first draw on Monday (before I started supplementing) was 35.9. To give me some perspective, the nurse told me that their machine only goes up to 40. Regardless, I have instructions to continue with the progesterone.


I have an appointment for an ultrasound on next Wednesday to confirm dates and check the placement. I had to reschedule it so that Nemo could come too--he would really love it and I really want him to be there with me. Stupid school! I don't understand why he can't skip.


I will be between 5 weeks 5 days then. It will probably be too early to see a heartbeat, even if the pregnancy is viable. That is going to freak me out in a major way. Grow fast, baby! We want to see you!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Praise God! So happy for you! :)

Faith said...

Woo hoo!!! This is SO awesome! Congrats again!

mrsblondies said...

Great news! I hope you get great news on Wednesday.